Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Wow it's been too long...


Not like we have a ton of followers anyways, but it has been a super long time since we posted ANYthing. But for those of you who will actually notice something new and interesting happening on this blog, thanks for staying tuned in! Or just happening to look at this blog in rememberance of the awesomeness it used to be.

Man, where to start. I think I'll post in seperate sections on some of the new happenings since...well...summer I think was when Brittany posted the last thing.
So, NEW ROOMMATES!


Well, the ones worth mentioning. This is Jackie (left) and Stephanie, both crazy cool people. 'Nuff said.
This is Mindy. This picture kinda pretty much shows her true self. Let's just say, she was not a happy camper living with Brittany, Jackie, Stephanie and I. Apparently we can be messy people at times (but in all fairness, "messy" to Mindy was like clean to anyone else...)
'Nuff said.

This is one of the Christmas pictures we took in our ugly sweaters. Cause we're cool. The other girl I didn't mention is Amy, who is now serving a mission in St. George, UT. She was pretty cool, very clean roommate, very healthy and athletic. Yup.

Now we have two new roommates (Amy went on her mission, and we scared away Mindy...or stressed her away... either way, she's away now). Their names are Mary Beth and Heather (...yes. Another Heather. yes, it can be confusing at times. and yes, I know, I can never escape all the Heather's, seeing as I have 2 sister in laws, and my VT companion is Heather as well.)

Anyways, these girls are fun and I'll miss them. Why? Well, just tune in to our next post and find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment