Thursday, February 17, 2011

He's a "good guy"

So, this may all be out of order in time sequence, but I wanted to get this posted. There's still many more exciting adventures of Bralph and I, but here's what's newest going on with me. If you don't have a facebook, you might not know, but really, who doesn't have a facebook nowadays?

Anywho, I'M ENGAGED!


His name is Roy Hemmert and he's a graphic design major here at BYU. We met at the beginning of last Fall semester (2010) and he proposed January 18th at the Provo Temple by a bench we always sit on when we go to the temple. It was a total surprise and I cried a lot, but have never been happier! We are getting married on April 22nd in the SLC temple!

No, I am not replacing Brittany. Her and I will still be horrible people together and prank and hang out and still be "meant for each other." I'll just have a ring on my finger, be living with a man, and not be a virgin anymore! haha...ok, sorry, that was probably too much information. I just had to throw that in there in honor of what Stephanie and Jackie always say when they talk about how things will be like after I'm married.
Anyways.... Yeah, that's what's new with me in my love life. Also, I would never recommend planning a wedding in one semester while going to school. It's so hard not to blow of school stuff to do wedding stuff, or slack on going to classes cause you just want to hang out with your fiance.

So once I'm married off, it's Brittany's turn! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment